NGI Atlantic showcasing its result at the IoT week 2022!
Don't miss the NGIatlantic session at the IOT Week 2022, co-chaired by David Kennedy (Eurescom, NGIatlantic.eu) and Deep Medhi (National Science Foundation).
In the European Commission’s NGI Initiative, coupled with the National Science Foundation’s support through a dedicated Dear Colleague Letter, through the NGIatlantic.eu project, there have been over thirty EU – US projects over 5 open calls funded since 2020 in topics related to the development of a next generation human – centric Internet. The session will showcase a number of the successful EU – US projects with representatives from both the EU and US participating in the panel in an interactive format. The coordinator of the following NGIatlantic.eu funded project will present their results and take part in an interactive Q&A session:
- ARES Experiment: 🇪🇺 EU Team: Algolysis Ltd, Cyprus; 🇺🇸 US Team: Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania. Represented by Nicolas Nicolaou, Algolysis Ltd.
- BONSAI Experiment: 🇪🇺 EU Team: National University of Ireland Galway; 🇺🇸 US Team: National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) – US. Department of Commerce. Represented by Martin Serrano, National University of Ireland Galway.
- ATLANTIC-eVISION: Cross-Atlantic Experimental Validation of Intelligent SDN-controlled IoT Networks Experiment: 🇪🇺 EU Team: Technological University Dublin, University College Dublin, Ireland; 🇺🇸 US Team: University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Represented by Sachin Sharma, Technological University Dublin
- Integrating OpenIreland and COSMOS testbeds for delivering a cross-Atlantic Open Networking Solution Experiment: 🇪🇺 EU Team: Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy; 🇺🇸 US Team: University of Arizona, Arizona, Rutgers University, New Jersey. Represented by Prof. Marco Ruffini, Trinity College Dublin, Ivan Seskar, Rutgers University, New Jersey (TBC)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Robust Defenses for Optimized Attacks in Dynamic SDNs Experiment: 🇪🇺 EU Team: La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy; 🇺🇸 US Team: Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania. Represented by Novella Bartolini, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Secure communication based on robust 3D localization Experiment: 🇪🇺 EU Team: Technical University of Crete; 🇺🇸 US Team: Florida Atlantic University - Center for Connected Autonomy & Artifical Intelligence. Represented by Georgios Karystinos, Technical University of Crete
The full program of the event is available here: https://iotweek.org/program/